Natural Wool Carpeting Houston
Venetian Blind Carpet One Floor & Home provides 100% natural New Zealand Wool Carpeting and rugs to the Houston area, this natural fiber carpet helps improve air quality, is biodegradable, naturally, flame retardant, and is easy to clean. Primarily used in residential homes for residents who want a clean, soft, and natural carpet option.
What is Natural Wool Carpet?
Wool is the highest value fiber for longevity – not only is its inherent beauty offer fashionable colors, luxury patterns, and exceptional softness but also gives the durability for a look that lasts. Wool is a natural textile fiber that comes from sheep - the sheep are sheered and the wool is treated and processed into yarn. Wool is a completely renewable resource and when it is time to discard the carpet, Wool is biodegradable and will not harm the environment. Venetian Blind uses New Zealand wool that produces the cleanest, whitest wool on the market. Wool is a renewable resource that is not only good for the environment but also improves the air quality in your household by absorbing common contaminants in the indoor air acting as a filter. Wool carpet fibers are not a food source for dust mites and are a non-allergenic fiber that does not give off harmful emissions.
For long-lasting fashion, beauty, and performance, natural wool is the best fiber for carpets in the long run. Contact Us for a quote.
What are the benefits of Wool Carpets?
Not only is Wool a stain-resistant carpet but also has a multitude of benefits asides from being produced from natural fibers, such as its natural look but improves your homes air quality by acting as a natural air filter, trapping allergens such as dust and pollen and keeping your breathing air clean.
Wool Carpet is not only healthy for your homes air quality but inexpensive as well with other benefits that include:
- Naturally resilient
- Flame retardant
- Stain Resistant
- Resistant to soil and dirt
- Perfect carpet for dyeing
Characteristics Of Wool Carpeting:
- Easy to Clean - Natural resilience to dirt and soiling makes wool exceptionally easy to maintain.
- Non-Allergenic - Wool is a non-allergenic fiber and does not promote the growth of bacteria or dust mites or give off harmful emissions.
- Strong and Durable. - Patented woven technology ensures wool is incredibly durable and strong, creating products that last.
- Crush Resistant - Natural crimp gives the wool a built-in resilience to crushing. Furniture marks disappear when the fiber is gently moistened and allowed to recover naturally.
- Inherently Fire Safe - Naturally flame retardant, wool is difficult to ignite, does not melt, and is self-extinguishable.
- Resistant to Static - No static electricity build-up.
- Comfortable - Inherent bulk and resilience give wool superior sound and heat-insulating properties.
Contact us today or stop by our showroom to see our products firsthand and learn more about Wool Carpeting!